Thursday, October 10, 2019


If you've followed me long enough, you probably know I hate strongly dislike holidays - like ... all of them. I joke that Ground Hog's day is my favorite holiday, but ... surprise - I find that holiday superfluous as well ... well, as superfluous as a ground hog in a hat can be. The irony of it all is that I am the one who has to design graphics for said holidays for work and have been for a number of years now. Take a look at two of my more recent favorites (2017 [Mardi Gras, Valentines, and Groundhog Day combined]and 2019 ... different companies, same schtick):

Saturday, January 19, 2019

Pardon the dust ... yo.

It's been a while.

My absence almost directly coincided with my arrival at Tumblr. It was not my intention to just simply stop this blog, but trying to social and unique on the many avenues we call the internet - all while being predominantly anti-social - was a little too much to take on.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Couple of notes on the HOLD IT set

Perhaps it's a silly name for a set - but these items hold things. The books hold information, the cabinets hold items, the mugs hold a drink (and a few, if bittersweet, memories). These cabinets will act like WA chests so they can hold your items too in game - nifty huh? Something with a door and a shelf would actually function (if not in animation, then in practice).

Sunday, June 02, 2013

A cup a cupp a cuppa cup a cup.

While I might not be singing 'The Java Jive' I was doing a little jive revisiting the metlox mug I released in 2010. While there was nothing 'wrong' with it - it always bothered me that I needed to release a stacked version of it when it should just stack on its own.

Friday, May 31, 2013

I wave the white flag.

Apparently, texture on glass and I will not come to an agreement. Therefore, I concede. I wave my white flag, constructed with the handkerchief that I used to wipe my furrowed brow and dry my ever so bitter tears while giving it a gesture that only you and I know means 'effffffyooooooouuuuu' in some foreign land (meaning: not 'Ah-mer-KA' as my neighbor would say [while looking out 'him's win-ders' at his 'tah-may-ter' plants.] Bless his hillbilly heart.).

Monday, May 27, 2013

The set that should have been (by now)

It's been a bit of a wild ride these past [many] months.

2012 I found myself on a roller coaster of good news followed by equally bad news. Work, life, et cetera. Found jobs, nearly lost jobs due to lack of work. Computer woes . . . car trouble - expensive repairs followed by more troubles. Medical problems . . . dental troubles . . . a dear friend passing away. 2012, in a word, sucked.

Friday, April 13, 2012

all signs point to yes

We're coming up on the third anniversary for Sims 3. My personal adventures in creation is nearing its second anniversary. Officially in May, but of course, I have been dabbling for a bit longer than that. I had aspirations to do more than just recolors, but I never really thought I would get to the 'next level' of creation.