Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Quick update

I am pulling together a female version of this file as well. Believe it or not, this is considerably harder - I suppose because I am finding less skilled work and more of it, which is making the better quality, fine art pieces more like a needle in a haystack. There is a lot of cheesecake crap to filter through; fine art and pin-up should not return the same results.
Apparently, any greasemonkey in a garage posting a drawing of a scantily clad woman of questionable moral value (I jest) is posting Fine Art. Who knew? Who knew.

The other problem is that I am finding some beautiful work all by one artist. Prud'hon. I already planned on releasing a male version of his work, I now must consider a female version too. I know - you are thinking - but why? It's that ying/yang thing - I am compelled to find balance. And now you know something new about me. I have control issues.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment